Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wow

Day one was nearly impossible, but I made it through. Headaches, hunger, and complete lack of energy abounded.

It's day two now, I just had a great breakfast, and I'm ready to start over.

Breaking News: I've got a buddy on this project, too; meet Jenny, the cutest little cowgirl west of the Mississippi. She'll be my reference on the actual science of this whole thing. Food is her passion, and she totally knows the ins and outs of it. She volunteered to hop on board with me on this venture.

I also have to tell you about a couple of things I'm changing about my original agreement with myself:

1) I'm permitted to have root veggies, just not white ones. I had some raw carrots last night, and boy howdy were they delicious.
2) I said no prepackaged food, but upon reading Jenny's blog, I realized that yogurt is prepackaged. Terrible mistake. I must have yogurt and Ezekiel 4:9 flaxseed cereal. To prove to you that these yummies pass the health standards of this whole thing, I'll post the ingredients of the prepackaged food I'm eating at a later date.

Okay, day two, here I come - with a fresh mindset. Yess.

No comments:

Post a Comment